Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mindsports team need players

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Mindsports team need players Reply with quote

*Request from Nick Hawkins*

Two players rated 150 (1800) or above are needed urgently to play for the Mindsports team on the 24th and 25th of October.

The games take place in the Midlands and transport is available if needed. An overnight stay in the hotel on the 24th costs 43, and there will be some petrol contribution costs and the price of food and drinks as required. You would not need to pay to be registered as I would do this. I am the captain of the Mindsports team.

Could interested people please contact me as soon as possible please. This is a good opportunity to play some FIDE rated games and either gain a rating or improve it.

The 4NCL has its own website http://www.4ncl.co.uk with a great deal of facts and figures.

Best regards,
Nick
J.N.Hawkins@ljmu.ac.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> 4NCL All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: